When's the next release?

Topics: Project Management Forum
Sep 25, 2006 at 9:28 PM
Really looking forward to your next release hoping it will solve some of the issues around building of navigation panes programatically. My app just isn't functioning in a testable manner with out it.
When is the next release coming?

Thanks for your hard work.
Coordinator
Sep 25, 2006 at 10:45 PM
Sorry, my day job has had me working so many hours for the last couple of months that I’ve had little time for the project. I wish I could just work on the controls. :-)

I have most of the programmatic navigation pane page add issues fixed at this point. I’m hoping to get the release candidate out yet late this week. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,
Scorn
Coordinator
Sep 26, 2006 at 2:57 AM
If you are interested I will send you an install of the latest version. I think the changes are pretty complete now. Send me your email address at ascend_adm@hotmail.com if so. It would actually be helpful to see if I have covered everything.

Thanks,
Scorn
Coordinator
Sep 26, 2006 at 5:39 PM
I sent the install. Let me know if you don’t receive it. :-)

Thanks,
Scorn
Sep 27, 2006 at 2:50 PM
I didn't, just emailed you an ftp location to push to. Thanks!
Coordinator
Sep 27, 2006 at 5:17 PM
I've sent it to that FTP address.

Thanks,
Scorn
Sep 28, 2006 at 4:42 AM
Schwing!

small problemo so pong back to you. Look for email w/ attachment of sample project.
Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006 at 4:32 PM
I sent you a new install to your FTP site. There was a problem with the navigation pane page collection clear method. I think this build has it. :-)

Thanks,
Scorn
Sep 30, 2006 at 5:40 AM
Shout out to the whole group. These controls rock. Thanks! Keep on keeping on.
Coordinator
Oct 1, 2006 at 2:27 AM
Thank you. :-)